Performance with modern styling, where overhead space is limited.
The 3C5C is designed to fit neatly beneath a wall cupboard, positioned at a standard 18" above the worktop.
- UK designed and made
- 5L rapid draw off
- Easy install and service features - removable front panel.
- Energy-saving "eco" button which reduces the volume of boiling water by 50% at "off peak" times of demand.
- SteriTouch Antimicrobial protection in the tap handle and spill tray.
- Clear and unambiguous self-diagnostic display panel.
- Integral scale-inhibitor technology.
- Extended 2-year warranty.
- Discrete on/off switch incorporated into moulding.
- Competetively priced.
- Cool-to-touch brushed stainless steel outer casing.
- Stainless steel mirror finish facia
- Complete with matching spill-tray
Choosing the right water filter can be confusing but we are here to help. Firstly you need to check our water hardness map below to see if you have soft, medium or hard water in your area.Water Hardness Map
Once you have confirmed your water hardness, you can make an informed choice based on your postcode. In the dropdown menu above, each filter will tell you their capacity in Litres for the 3 different levels of hardness. Once a filter has exceeded it's capacity it will need replacing.
We sell a Flow Meter that can help you track how much water has passed through your filter, so that you know when it needs to be replaced.Flow Meter