Designed for medium-to-high volume applications.
Ideal where a higher flow-rate is required. Styled for front-of-house location.
- 3kW power rating (1 or 2kW versions available on request)
- Integral scale-inhibitor technology
- Service indicator
- Attractive two-tone outercasing
- Optional mirror finish back cover to conceal connections
- Safety heat-shroud fitted to tap
- Supplied with complementary spill-tray
- 2 years warranty
- No steam emissions
- 13A plug fitted
- Simple installation
- Supplied complete with food grade hose
Choosing the right water filter can be confusing but we are here to help. Firstly you need to check our water hardness map below to see if you have soft, medium or hard water in your area.Water Hardness Map
Once you have confirmed your water hardness, you can make an informed choice based on your postcode. In the dropdown menu above, each filter will tell you their capacity in Litres for the 3 different levels of hardness. Once a filter has exceeded it's capacity it will need replacing.
We sell a Flow Meter that can help you track how much water has passed through your filter, so that you know when it needs to be replaced.Flow Meter